Industry: Information Technology
Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: Master degree
Experience: 10 to 15 years
VP – Software Development is required in Karachi or Lahore for a leading IT Company in Pakistan. If you have Masters degree in Computer Science with 10+ years’ experience in the successful development and/or operations of high volume application systems in complex environments then apply now for the job.
VP – Software Development job role requires deep expertise in architecting and managing HRIS, CRM, Call Center platforms. Whereas 5+ years management experience with extensive management background in the development, implementation and support of technical platforms is required for the job.
- Manages a diverse team of application developers and/or systems analysts for a large application or multiple small, complex applications.
- Serves as project owner for multiple system design initiatives.
- Provides technical leadership and direction for system design, development and support initiatives.
- Hires and manages performance and development of staff members and recommends salary increases, promotions and bonuses.
- Participates in technology planning with business stakeholders and senior systems management.
- Provides advanced technical expertise in designing and developing software applications supporting complex projects including evaluation of system development processes.
- Assigns responsibilities, identifies needed resources, and develops and executes project plans to achieve project success criteria.
- Oversees maintenance and support of existing software applications.
- Participates in the development of overall objectives and long-term goals of the organization
- Provides subject matter expertise in addressing complex projects and issues.
- Consults with vendors, clients, and internal and external service providers to address and resolve issues and ensure project deliverables are met.
- Ensures applications and processes meet internal and external audit and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated agile delivery expertise with particular experience in estimation and planning.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and willing to take initiative.
- High interest in technology and continuous learning.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability and desire to actively and confidently lead and communicate, with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title VP – Software Development in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th June, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.