Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 2-3 years
Sales Planning Officer Job is available with one of a leading Steels Manufacturing company in Karachi. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree with 2 to 3 years of work experience in Sales and Marketing department. Interested candidates apply now for Sales Officer job.
Sales Planning Officer will be responsible for Market Planning and management objective to overall sales management of company, through support to sales staff.
- Monthly preparation of sales requirement of local and export
- Review and revisions of requirements at least twice a week
- Analysis and assessment of weekly compliance report
- Order confirmation and distribution, with log keeping
- Value added services planning (CTLs, Profiling, Slitting, etc.)
- Develop weekly sales analysis – offer against compliance, to monitor maintenance of adequate stock levels and production balancing
- Verify and send Order Confirmations to production to ensure production as per requirement (QTY, Specifications)
- Receive and process payments from domestic customers and create provisions for credit limits, through finance
- Raise sample requests and provide samples required by sales department, maintain Sample Request log
- Follow up with sales for lead generation against sampling
- MS Office Suite
- Oracle ERP
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Sales Planning Officer” in the email
The last date to apply for the job is 20th September, 2018.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.