Qualification: Masters/ MBA
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Rights Manager job is available with one of the leading Publishing company in Karachi. Master’s degree from reputable institutes or foreign qualified with 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in education management is required. In addition to having knowledge of the local publishing industry will be a plus.
Rights Manager will be responsible to manage content acquisition, content license tracking, rights clearance processes, and contracts management.
- Responsible for managing publishing rights for books and other products including, but not limited to, digital content
- Responsible to manage foreign rights, sale of rights to book clubs or for reprinting paperbacks, electronic formats, and translations, etc.
- Liaising with editors and extending the Press’s network of partnerships with authors, agents, publishers and other content licensors
- Coordinate the whole process, from initiating the sale of a publication to new contacts, through to ensuring that the particular publication is produced on schedule
- Knowledgeable about licensing, copyright, and rights acquisition
- Possess legal knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Rights Manager in the email.
The last date to apply for the job is 30th August 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.