Qualification: B.E / M.E – Chemical Engineering
Experience: Fresh to 1 Year
Quality Control Manager is urgently required to serve for a Karachi based Multinational FMCG company. The candidate must hold Masters / Bachelors in Chemical engineering from Recognized institution with 1 year of relevant experience. Quality Control Manager will be responsible for strengthening Overall Quality and Enzyme Safety System in accordance with the regional & global standards of the company. Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply for this job.
- Strengthen overall Quality and Enzyme Safety System in accordance with the regional & global standards.
- Monitor consistency and performance of enzyme safety control with the alignment of ECC guideline.
- Plan and execute Manufacturing Internal Quality Auditing programmers (i.e. GMP, ISO, HH pillar etc).
- Ensuring de-risking in upcoming automation/ capacity enhancement projects through proper risk assessment (HACCP) at the time of design finalization as well as at deployment phase.
- Analytical capability alignment with Category standards which included testing methods, process variation. Deep dive of Consumer Complaints/ Retail CRQS/ DC CRQS data & drive QIP (Quality Improvement Projects) to reduce complaints as well as CRQS improvement.
- Monitoring supplier’s performance for bought in materials and services and partners with Procurement to improve quality of inbound materials by acting on performance trends, engaging suppliers, promoting continuous improvement and identifying best practices.
- Focus of 3PM capability building through training’s & syndicate exercises.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Quality Control Manager in the email.
Last date for submission is 25th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.