Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: M.SC (Applied Chemistry)
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Manager HSE is required in steel manufacturer in Karachi. HSE professionals having M.SC (Applied Chemistry) with about 6 to 8 years’ work experience with safety / quality department of a manufacturing concern apply now job in Karachi.
Manager HSE job purpose is to maintain high coordination with all departmental heads which results in flow of information regarding the effective of safety measures being utilized and of any possible set backs faced simultaneously.
- Ensuring that the required procedures and processes for Health ,Safety & Environment System are established implemented & maintained, in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001 & ISO-14001
- To identify / suggest / implement new methods / procedure for improvement of Health, Safety & Environment system.
- To investigate the Accidents especially lost time accidents to identify its root causes, corrective actions and preventive actions
- To plan and arrange the training of various levels of work force (including contract workers) according to the needs of various departments, with an objective to increase safety consciousness in employees & zero incidents
- Co-ordinate with all concerned departments for correct implementation of the procedures as per OHSAS /EMS standards (PTW / Risk Assessments / basic Safety Awareness, Safe Crane Operations, Annual Environment Reviews)
- Maintain log book by entering all activities regarding accidents /incidents occurring at the premises on a daily basis to ensure proper record keeping which will facilitate reference checking in the future
- Collect all relevant information from departments, sections and security gate, including ambulance movement, regarding recent accidents/incidents and ensure timely record keeping and accuracy of information to be utilized at the time of investigation.
- Environmental Management
- Safety methods and procedures
- Management Systems Implementation
- Attention to detail
- Responsibility / Ownership
- Procedure and Policy
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title HSE Manager in the email.
Last date to apply is 20th November 2016
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.