Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Qualification: CA Qualified
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Manager Finance General Ledger / Financial Reporting position is available in Karachi with a Leading Insurance company. CA Qualified professionals having 3 to 4 years of post qualification experience are required for the job. Candidate must have audit experience of the financial sector – experience of life insurance industry will be an added advantage
Manager Finance General Ledger / Financial Reporting job role requires experience of interacting with regulators, managing audits, and rating agencies and ability to manage a support staff of 12 -15 team members.
- Review of periodic financial statements of the company, answering presentation as per law.
- Overall supervising of General Ledger, Financial reporting and Account payable.
- Review of Provident Fund and Gratuity fund operations.
- Review of Provident Fund and Gratuity fund Accounts.
- Monitoring of operating expenses vs budget.
- Review monthly reporting
- Review of inter fund movements
- Coordination of internal and external audit.
- Coordination with admin / IT and marketing department.
- Review law and regulation of life insurance industry.
- Advanced skills in Excel; intermediate/advanced skills in Powerpoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Must be organized, self-motivated and have a high attention to detail
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Manager Finance” in the email.
Last date to apply 26th August, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.