Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Experience: 8 to 9 years
Manager Corporate Finance job is available with a telecommunication company in Islamabad. The ideal resource required for the job must be MBA/CA/ACCA, candidates with CFA/CTP will be preferred alongwith 8 to 9 years of relevant work experience.
Manager Corporate Finance is responsible for Capital funding & liquidity management through the use of various financing options from Local & Offshore Capital Markets to ensure sustainable business operations while maintaining balanced Capital Structure.
- Managing preparation of annual financing plan after exploration of avenues based on the appetite of local & foreign markets.
- Identify & approach potential banks/investors for arranging financing including Bilateral, Syndicate, Bonds, Overdraft lines & Non Funded lines as per financing plan.
- Managing listing of Term Finance Certificates, bonds & Sukuk.
- Periodically updating the investors on the company performance via information memos/presentations.
- Responsible for companywide FX & Interest Rate Risk Management through use of various hedging options.
- Responsible for Economic Indicators forecasting & provision of treasury inputs for budget & business plans of the company.
- Management of end to end Rating (Foreign & local Rating Agencies) process.
- Management of Treasury related Strategic Projects.
- Responsible for SOX controls implementation and testing for treasury.
- Strong Business Process Skills
- Strong Technical Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Manager Corporate Finance in the email
Last date to apply is 6th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.