Sector: Medical / Healthcare
Experience: 5 to 6 years
Junior Manager Safety job is available with an FMCG company in Lahore. The resource required for the job must be a Masters with 5 to 6 years of relevant experience.
Junior Manager Safety is responsible for developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to safety standards along with OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series).
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Accident reporting.
- Near miss reporting
- Conducting safety trainings.
- Managing PTW systems.
- Coordination with safety vendors.
- Manage and organize the safe disposal of hazardous materials.
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Ensure equipment is installed safely.
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the standards.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Ensure Incident reporting and investigations process is alive & MUST followed at all functions.
- Ensure sites conducting monthly Safety meetings (USHECs) on a prescribed format by involving cross functional teams.
- Facilitate, guide and randomly check all SHE related matters (i.e. Audits documentation, Safety KPI’s, SHE PAR, Behavioral Safety, DDC requirements etc).
- OHS Data submission on OS portal with relevant documentation.
- Responsible for preparation of all types of periodic and non-periodic reports, based on monthly SHE performance of site.
- To facilitate and guide the site management on all the OHS & Environmental matters for continuous improvement i.e. advising on any serious SHE incident or overseeing the investigation process.
- Coordination with branch for obtaining periodic SHE data.
- Coordinates safety initiatives with all sales functions including GT, Ice Cream and Foods etc.
- Tracker report review & counselling sessions.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Junior Manager Safety in the email
Last date to apply is 6th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.