Experience: 1 to 2 year (fresh can also apply)
Job in a Leading FMCG company of Junior Manager Safety is available in Karachi. Graduates required with 1 to 2 years of experience while fresh candidates can also apply for the Job in Karachi.
Junior Manager Safety job purpose is to ensure all Safety and Security protocols are met on all the Activations before it goes on ground. Formulating and assessing Risk Assessment and Safety & Security plans of all Activations and Events.
- Ensure all Safety and Security protocols are met on all the Activation before it goes on ground
- Formulating and assessing Risk Assessment and Safety & Security plans of all Activations and Events. Run those assessments and plans with Corporate Safety and Security departments for approvals.
- Ensuring all Events are safely executed by meeting all of the requirements of Off Site Event Checklist
- Conducting Safety training and DDC training refreshers and Safety Best Practices Sessions on quarterly basis
- Conducting Activation and Event Management Agencies (In Office and Offsite) Audits on quarterly basis
- Conducting Spot Audit Visits on all of the activations and events throughout Pakistan
- Maintaining the activity wise record of all safety and security requirements, such as, Risk Assessment, Safety & Security Plans, Offsite Events Checklist, Incident Reports etc.
- Communications Skill
- Decision Making Skill
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Junior Manager Safety in the email
Last date to apply 20th November, 2016
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.