Qualification: MBA or Engineering
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Junior Manager Procurement job is available in Karachi with a Leading FMCG Company. Professionals having 2 to 3 years work experience in Procurement with MBA or Engineering Background are encouraged to apply for the job.
Junior Manager Procurement is responsible for managing marketing materials requirements, working as Team Lead for all in-store fabrication under MT (Modern Trade) and GT (General Trade) commodity POSM (Point Of Sale Material) and printing POS (Packing On Shelf) and ensure timely executions are made by supplier as per Company standards.
- Execution of Internal Customers requirements.
- Maintain the current pricing, contracts & catalogs.
- Develop strategy for bulk ordering/ price agreement/ contracts with vendors.
- Resolving vendor’s Payments/ Tax issues
- Ensuring the cost estimation of the projects.
- Supplier visit for evaluation and induction
- Assess the brand needs and ensure delivery are in time.
- Ensuring the negotiation with vendor & reporting the savings.
Ensuring the vendor induction as business needs.
- Develop, deploy and implement continuous plans to deliver quality improvements;
- Analyze & suggest strategy for new agreements/contracts with suppliers.
- Deliver Saving Targets by rigorously chasing and implementing all CTT projects.
- Develop Supplier Categorization.
- Support projects teams by playing an active key role.
- Communication skills
- Decision Making skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Junior Manager Procurement in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 2nd January, 2016
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.