Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: LLB or LLM
Experience: 10 to 12 years
A leading tyre manufacturing company in Karachi requires the services of an Industrial Relations Manager for its Industrial Relations Department. The ideal candidate required for the position of Industrial Relations Manager must be an LLB or LLM with 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in a large industrial set-up.
Industrial Relations Manager will be responsible for maintaining good working relationship with CBA (Collective Bargaining Agent) and handling grievances of workers and their welfare.
- Directly responsible to General Manager Corporate Services for matters related to Industrial Relations.
- Responsible to contribute for maintaining conducive atmosphere for better productivity in the company.
- Responsible to ensure that all legal requirements of labor laws are complied with.
- To carry out the performance appraisal of employees of Industrial Relations and Medical Department.
- Responsible to ensure maintainability of discipline and industrial peace in the Factory.
- Responsible to deal with matters related to workers welfare board.
- Responsible to reach and conclude Memorandum of Settlement with the CBA Union after every two years.
- Responsible to ensure that agreements reached between the Management and CBA union are properly enforced and implemented.
- Responsible to attend Labor Directorate, Labor Court, High Court, NIRC and other Government Agencies.
- Responsible to ensure enforcement of Rules and Regulations as required under Factory Act-1934.
- Responsible to deal with Legal Advisors of the Company related to Industrial Relations Department.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to lead
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Industrial Relations Manager in the e-mail
Last date to apply is 21st March, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.