Sector: Telecom Engineering
Qualification: B.E and MBA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Head of Telecom Towers Solutions (TTS) is required in Karachi for a Solar Solution provider. Ideal resource must have Electrical or Electronics Engineer degree with specialization in Power or Communication Systems and additionally, an MBA. Candidate should have 8 to 10 years’ experience with minimum 5 years’ working for a multinational telecom infrastructure company in a senior management role preferably in operations managing BTS towers and leading a diverse team of analysts, engineers, business development and channel experts. Must also have successfully developed and implemented customized and innovative engineering products, solutions and services and achieved profitability targets.
Head of Telecom Towers Solutions (TTS) is a key leadership position with the prime responsibility of ensuring commercial success and growth of the Telecom Towers Solutions business. This position is responsible for planning, design, development, execution and delivery of customized engineering/power solutions, products and services for base transceiver station (BTS) towers; driving business growth and profits; and creating long-term strategic relationships. This position will be a part of the Leadership Team and play an important role in strategy and direction setting for the organization.
- Work with the CEO to develop/refine the long-term vision and strategic plan for the business.
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability.
- Develop collaborative relationships within the organization and externally in pursuit of meeting overall company and BU goals.
- Build a strong and diverse BU team of analysts, engineers, business development and channel experts; set goals and key performance indicators; continuously raise the bar for performance, mentor and champion talent development.
- Effectively lead and navigate the team through a dynamic environment providing a clear road map.
- Represent the BU in any board meetings and on the Leadership Team.
- Drive the development of customized/specialized new products and solutions for the business and expand the portfolio. Ensure a systematic procedure and required capability are in place for idea generation, business analysis and feasibility, understanding the customer and market, visualization, testing/trials, evaluating and executing.
- Innovate and continuously improve products and solutions.
- Identify and develop innovative initiatives to aggressively and strategically grow the business.
- Implement a process for business intelligence to build understanding of the new business opportunities, competitors’ activities, new technologies and business models being used in the local and global industry.
- Have a clear and relevant marketing strategy and execution plan in place for each solution.
- Manage multiple projects from planning to completion within the set timelines and budgets.
- Identify, select and manage different channels for effectively servicing a geographically widespread customer base.
- Manage costs and achieve profitability targets.
- Foster, cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and build long-term strategic partnerships and alliances.
- A real go-getter; innovative and entrepreneurial leadership
- Should have the ability to be hands-on as well as strategic
- Excellent relationship management
- Able to use iterative product design methodologies including core Design Thinking Principles is highly desirable
- Project management
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Head of Telecom Tower Solution in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 27th November, 2016
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.