Qualification: BE / ME – Electrical / BTEC- Electrical
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Gas Turbine Control & Field Engineer Job is available in Angola with one of the leading global energy solution providing company. Candidates required for this job must be having BE / ME – Electrical degree / BTEC- Electrical with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in the Gas turbines control system. Specifically, turbine control system experience using Speedtronic Mark VIe, Mark VI and GE PLCs and Cimplicity HMIs.
Gas Turbine Control & Field Engineer job role required professional to be familiar with technical maintenance manuals and the requirements for working with modern gas turbines.
- Experience in Gas turbines control system. Specifically turbine control system experience using Speedtronic Mark VIe, Mark VI and GE PLCs and Cimplicity HMIs.
- Familiarity with technical maintenance manuals and the requirements for working with modern gas turbines.
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting, correcting, installing and maintaining electrical equipment including switch gear, AVR, motors, Field Instruments, breakers and Turbine wiring.
- Experience in troubleshooting, calibrating, tuning, and replacing I&C equipment and components.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational, and good decision making skills.
- At site, Should have the ability to:
- Create and modify application software packages.
- Perform field service engineering on a call-out basis.
- Diagnose third party communication problems.
- Site / Weekly reporting.
- Make site documentation like site reports, SOPs and procedures.
- Ensure plant minimum downtime.
- Perform wiring checks, mechanical checks, loop and ground checks, control loop tuning and end-device calibration, as well as verification of all safety devices and interlocks.
- Appropriate technical schooling with a minimum of Five to Seven years of direct gas turbine Commissioning, operations and maintenance experience.
- Technical degree in electrical/electronic/control system engineering or equivalent industrial experience.
- Mark Vie / Mark VI controls on Frame 6B experience preferred.
- GE Mark VI or Mark VIe Training preferred.
- Technical competence including understand software, hardware, networks, etc.
- International work experience preferred.
- Specifically, experience with GE Frames 6 / 7 / 9 turbines preferred.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Gas Turbine Control & Field Engineer in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 10th July, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.