Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: ACCA Member, ICAEW (Finalist), B.Com
Experience: 10 years
Executive Treasury job in Karachi for a Steel Manufacturing Company. Ideal resource required for the Executive Treasury must be ACCA Member or ICAEW (Finalist) or have done B.Com with 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounts.
Executive Treasury job purpose is to manage and execute all liquidity requirements of the company, preparation, reporting and analysis of management reports, Treasury Committee reporting, all related bank correspondences.
- Prepare daily cash position and receipt & payment forecast and circulate to the management.
- Sourcing, management and presentation of data for Treasury Committee meetings of the company
- Negotiation of borrowing rates from all the banks of the company.
- Management of fund flow and liquidity requirements of the company.
- Optimum utilization of funds to reduce the borrowing costs of the company.
- Implementation, facilitation and review of cash management systems deployed by the company through various banks
- Coordination and communication with banks to fulfill the banking requirements of the company
- Preparation of hypothecation statements and circulate it to all banks of the company
- Recording and reporting of markup expense of the company in Oracle
- Recording interbank fund transfers of the company in Oracle
- Monthly reporting on borrowing cost of the company
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts of the company at least monthly or when required by management
- Preparation of financial charges forecasts of the company at least monthly or when required by management
- Provide assistance in relevant disclosures for statutory and management accounts of the company
- Provide data for Treasury related activities for Directors Report on quarterly basis
- Variance analysis of financial charges of the company with budget and forecasts
- Prepare monthly exchange gain/ loss on forward contracts
- Prepare and facilitate banking arrangement letters for the company
- Coordinating with banks for Loan Maturities on regular basis
- Banking regulations in Pakistan
- Modern theory, methods and practices of treasury
- Finance and Accounts
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Follow procedure/policy
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Executive Treasury in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 25th November, 2016
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.