Sector: Trade / Services
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Category Manager (In-Direct Procurement) job is available in Islamabad with a telecom company. The resource required for the job must be Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management having 4-6 years of relevant experience, in In-Direct Procurement field.
Category Manager (In-Direct Procurement) is responsible for managing procurement related activities of the company while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, departmental KPIs etc.
- Development of SLAs and frame agreements through strategic vendors in consultation with relevant stake holders.
- Segment analysis and develop savings strategy for Indirect Procurement.
- Develop negotiations strategy, consolidation, alignment of end user and planning ordering to bring value addition in the organization.
- Vendor development through fair and healthy competition for the finalization of orders and ensuring their performance evaluation.
- Defining and updating price book/catalogue for items (supplies & services) related to concerned RFPs/RFQs.
Daily, weekly and monthly KPIs reporting, dashboards and presentations showing department achievements and savings.
- Providing commercial input for contracts related to Indirect Procurement.
- Manage work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance assessment of the team members and keep them focused and motivated through appropriate compensation and succession planning.
- Providing support in maintaining good business relationship with internal and external stake holders for procurement related activities.
- Maintain a healthy professional relationships with the suppliers through strategic sourcing. Introduction and implementation of best practices in purchasing and supply chain area.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by HOD indirect procurement
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Category Manager (In-Direct Procurement) in the email.
Last date to apply is 6th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.