Qualification: MSc. Entomology / MBA
Experience: 6-8 years
Business Development Manager job available in Karachi and Lahore for one of the leading Trading Company. Resource should have MSc. Entomology / MBA with 6 to 8 years of experience in handling Household Hygiene & Decorative Product and should be able to explain the approved plans to the sales team and motivates them to achieve the targets. Candidate should also have a knowledge about Marketing, Pest Management and Advisory Services.
Business Development Manager job role is to be responsible for identifying / creating business opportunities with the objective of effective promotion, placement, distribution / channel management of Household Hygiene & Decorative product range.
- Achievement of overall sales targets
- Allocation of sales targets and training the team members
- Monitoring & Evaluation of sales staff performance
- Propose different Strategies for the Various Sales & Marketing Channels to be used for the sales of the Product Range for optimization of Customer reach
- Segment the customers according to product range / different possible applications
- Prepare the business / market plans to enhance market share, with discussion with the HH&D sales team for all of the different elements of the Product Range.
- Prepares Budgets of Sales and required resources and obtains approval of the Management for the same.
- Arrange / carry out Technical Training of the Sales Teams on the various products enabling them to sell through Technical Demonstrations
- Establish proper contact with the PCOs; trains them accordingly and supervise their operations
- Ensure the development of a culture of Customer Service
- Develop PR with the Govt. Establishments (Malaria Control, Municipalities, Army,) Architects, Builders, Key Corporate Institutions (Nestle, Hotels, Clubs…)
- Technical skills
- Managerial skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Business Development Manager in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 25th October, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.