Experience: 4 to 5 years
Assistant Manager Segments is required in Islamabad for a Telecom Company. Candidate for the job must have MBA degree in Marketing with 4 to 5 years experience in Marketing, preferably in Segments / Pricing / Planning. Marketing Professionals in Islamabad apply now for the job.
Assistant Manager Segments job role is to manage business cases / business plans for all product launches and promotional campaigns against timelines and business objectives.
- Maintain, analyze and report key business KPIs (Usage, Revenue, Subscriber base, churn, ARPU, QoS etc) and generate daily/weekly/monthly reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- Close monitoring of product uptake and subscriber engagement trends
- Perform data mining and identification of trends useful for marketing analysis, present findings in readable format for management
- Design & manage end-to-end execution of product launches & campaigns and regularly analyse their performance
- Manage business cases / business plans for all product launches and promotional campaigns against timelines and business objectives
- Close coordination with product development and IT teams to ensure timely product launche
- Coordination with Brands / Distribution teams for development and circulation of communication material while also ensuring timely delivery of promotion material to channel etc.
- Responsible for subscriber lifecycle management and analysis
- Perform competition analysis and prepare all KPI reports for better visibility
- Liaison with different stakeholders within organization for Segment/ Pricing related work
- Business Acumen
- Analytical Skills
- Effective Product Management
- Negotiation Skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Segments in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 12 June, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.