Qualification: B-Pharma / Science Graduate
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Assistant Manager Production is required in Karachi for a Pharmaceutical Company. Candidates having B-Pharma or BSc degree with minimum 8 years of experience are required for the job. The candidate job role is to produce pharma products as per the approved manufacturing standards.
Assistant Manager Production will work under the supervision of the production manager. He will be responsible in planning, coordinating and controlling of manufactured processes.
- Assistant manager production to work under the supervision of the production manager.
- He will be responsible in planning, coordinating and controlling of manufactured processes.
- He shall monitor production of Pharmaceutical goods and ensure accurate amount is produced at the right quality and cost and provides administrative support to production staff
- Assistant production manager will help in providing the production process and schedule, overseeing quality control and ensuring products are produced on time or projects completed within the deadline.
- Other tasks of an assistant production manager include utilizing needed human and material resources, creating a timescale for production, supervising production processes, and adjusting schedules when needed.
- He shall also help in checking product standards and applying quality-control programs, liaising among different clients and departments, completing paperwork of the production manager and performing various tasks as assigned.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- He/she must have the ability to decisively act in important situations, easily grasp concepts, and solve problems in productions.
- He must also be able to work well under pressure during tight deadlines.
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention job title Assistant Manager Production in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 8th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.