Qualification: MBA / BBA
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
A leading FMCG company of Pakistan offers Assistant Manager Distribution – Beverages job in Karachi. The resource required for the job must possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration from a highly reputed university with at least 1 Year and at most 3 Years of relevant experience . Preference will be given to candidates with experience in managing and coordinating a warehouse or distribution function for a manufacturing concern in the FMCG industry.
Assistant Manager Distribution – Beverages is in charge of warehouse and logistics for beverages including, but not limited to, negotiating with logistics providers, optimizing terms and planning trucks etc. Assistant Manager Distribution – Beverages will be assisting in distribution of beverages by improving and implementing strategies, meeting deadlines and ensuring smooth operations.
- Maintaining benchmarks, reporting KPI data in order to monitor and improve overall performance.
- Ensuring all KPI forms are completed, where applicable.
- Identifying, escalating and resolving problems where appropriate and inform management accordingly.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for warehouse and logistics for beverages including, but not limited to, negotiating with logistics providers, optimizing terms and planning trucks etc.
- Responsible for the overall planning of incoming and outgoing goods flow, and resource management
- Assisting in optimization of the warehouse including own and external trucks
- Develop and implement KPIs together with procurement and ongoing follow-up
- Reporting to the Manager, being accountable for assisting in developing distribution strategies and their execution as well as for dealing with any issues that arise.
- Completing all assigned tasks in accordance to departmental procedures efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management/Inventory Management Systems. (Oracle, SAP etc.)
- High proficiency in MS Office – especially MS Excel
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with peers
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention Assistant Manager Distribution – Beverages in the email subject
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.