Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing is required in Islamabad for a Telecom Company. Resource required for job must have Bachelors or Masters degree with focus on statistics and mathematics preferred. The candidate should have deep understanding of the developing digital trends. Good work experience is preferred in statistics/Analytics. Worked experience in data mining domain which provides these services on media buying side will be an advantage.
Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing will also be responsible for researching on new trends and furthering agile marketing capabilities and develop our prowess to ensure best in line digital marketing capabilities. There is an opportunity to move laterally or vertically as both a Leader and an Expert in Marketing, Digital, Segments and Business Intelligence. The Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing will have to work on platforms like Adobe 360 Suite, Marketo.
- Looking over the daily KPI reporting and stitching of data coming through different sources
- Developing new and improved capabilities to source and warehouse Commercial’s currently available data.
- Extending Company’s capabilities and data with third party sources of information and utilizing the same for
- Develop customer communities by figuring out the right people to democratize their long term development.
- End-to-end funnel improvement and overlooking Multi-Channel Funnel attribution activities – Consulting brand
custodians and brand managers on process improvement.
- Spearhead Mar-Tech projects with internal stakeholders and source business critical technologies by running
analytics on the current digital platforms.
- Be a thought leader in Digital domain to start making things digital and strategic while making the current data
available – insightful. Aim towards developing dashboards for Market Mix Modeling and provide visibility to the right stakeholders and higher management
- Have predictive models in place for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly ambitions of Marketing.
- Developing and pushing the whole digital team towards data orientation and questioning / consistently
challenging numbers coming from different streams and stakeholders.
- Telling data-based stories with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent internal stakeholder management at senior management level.
- Strong analytical abilities and can connect the dots – number-savvy.
- Ability to tell data-based stories.
- Is able to prioritize and is organized specially in a pressure situation.
- Team leadership and can drive results through them – can be capability builder for his team.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title “Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing” in the email
Last date to apply is 15th June, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.